4.25.2008

FC Dallas

I decided to take Tucker to see the professional soccer team in Frisco. Usually, John and Tucker will go to professional sports places, but I thought I should give it a try, too! We went with Mimi, who is one of my friends that I work with. She brought along her family and another family friend and her 7 year old son, Joe. Tucker was so excited to meet a new friend. We got to the soccer game early and all I heard from him is "Where is Mimi? Where is Joe?" I am not sure how much soccer was watched, but we still had a great time with our friends. It was my first time going to Pizza Hut Park and it is a really nice stadium. Tucker just loved the atmosphere where beach balls are flying and streamers are flying. It is definately different than going to see the Cowboys or Stars play!

0 comments: