4.22.2008

Tucker's preschool had a Spring program called Spring Sing by the Lake. Each class sings one song. Tucker's class sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." He has been practicing for a few weeks. Last week, Ms. Dana, his teacher told me that Tucker has a speaking part (because he is so good at it!) Anyway, she asked me to practice with him yelling, "Popcorn, peanuts, Cracker jacks here". So, when I told Tucker about it, he just said, "I get to be the STAR". His face just lit up and he said that he couldn't wait to tell his kids that he is the star. I just replied, "You are always my star!" I had a little bit of sadness come over me at one point when I realized that this would be Tucker's last spring program for preschool. Next year he will be in kindergarten! Everyone says that time goes so quickly and it is true!

0 comments: