6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day





Since it was Father's day weekend, I asked John what he wanted to do. We decided to spend the weekend at the a lake with my parents. You know not all people like going to the lake, so I am lucky that John enjoys going as much as I do! Once again, we found ourselves at the lake with Tucker swimming from sun up to sun down. Dad also unloaded the boat and the jetski to give us other things to do. Tucker loves riding on the tube behind them both, but it is a lot easier pulling him with the jetski. Here are pictures of Tucker and John riding the tube. As you can see in the second picture, it was bumpy and John was bucked off. Tucker somehow managed to hang on! Tubing is fun, but I am hoping that he will try to water ski soon. I learned to water ski when I was 5, so it is time for T. to continue tradition. Once we were back on land, Tucker decided to try jumping off of the end of the dock. I have such great memories of going to our family lake cabin growing up and I am so glad that Tucker gets the same opportunity. We always enjoy going to the lake to be with my parents just because it is so relaxing and fun. Not to mention, that they always cook really great food!

0 comments: