6.30.2008

Panama City, Florida

Panama City looked to be a great place to be! (Since I wasn't there, this info is coming from Tucker and John.) They spent 3 days at the beautiful beach. It was so good that jellyfish decided to invade the same area where my boys were! Do you remember the scene in Finding Nemo where they are bouncing off the jellyfish? That was how Tucker described it to me. Pretty sure that I am glad I wasn't there. After watching Jaws movies too many times to count...I just don't think that into running into ocean life is my thing. I am especially not fond of creatures with teeth that bite and tenticles that sting. Many years ago, I had a run-in with a Coral Reef in Cancun. Somehow I didn't get the memo that Coral will sting and feels not so good when you grab on to it. Give me the lake with catfish, water snakes, and perch anyday. No matter what I think, Tucker had a blast swimming and digging in the sand. He and Oma created sand scultpures of alligators and castles...If I only had an ounce of her artistic talent, I would be delighted!
Here are some pics of their fun in the sun!

0 comments: