11.08.2008

Its Catchy

Whatever Tucker had on Halloween, he shared with the rest of us! Mom took Tucker home with her after Halloween night. He didn't want her to leave, so she just took him with her. That was fine with me because we are having new countertops put in on Monday, so I welcomed the offer of taking Tucker so that I could clean out the kitchen cabinets and clean off the countertops. I picked up Tucker from mom and dad on Sunday. It wasn't more than 2 hours later, they were both down for the count. It's pretty sad when you are both so sick that you can't take care of each other. Mom said that it was every man for himself. Multiple bathrooms were a necessity!

So I felt bad that they were both sick, but I was so glad that I missed it. Boy, did I get that wrong. One week later, I am puking my guts out! Whatever this bug is, it only lasts 24 hours, but boy it is a LONG 24 hours! I still didn't feel good for several days later, but I least I was able to keep my cookies down. We had a rough week or so in our family, but we have recoverd. I don't know how he did it, but somehow John missed out on the fun!

0 comments: