12.07.2008

Gingerbread Man

Tucker and I carried on our tradition of making a gingerbread house this afternoon. It is a full day project because you have to put it together in sections then let the icing dry. It is hard for Tucker to have the patience to work on the house, but he manages by eating the candy and frosting as we work. He picks out the house that we are going to make and then we do our best to copy the picture. Tucker is a pro at decorating the house with the tiny bits of candy and gumdrops. He likes to make patterns with the colors as he puts the candy on the house. I am not allowed to work with the candy, I am strictly the frosting person and the rest is up to the little man. Now that the house is complete, Tucker has informed me that it needs people. I guess we now have a plan to make gingerbreak men tomorrow night.

The slideshow above were taken while we were creating our masterpiece.

0 comments: