3.08.2009

My Montreal Canadians

Sunday night was the BIG game for my boys. The Montreal Canadiens played against the Dallas Stars. John made sure that he and Tucker had tickets to the big game! Tucker has been counting down the days to the game. However, when it was about a week before the game, he began to panic because he didn't have a jersey. One night at dinner he told the two of us that he would NOT go to the game unless he had a jersey. I immediately thought of our best resource and figured that John and Tucker would call Oma to rescue us. I figured a trip to the local store would net Tucker a nice authentic jersey, but John didn't think that it would get here in time. So, I went online and ordered the jersey. (Not only does the grandparents spoil the child, but it seems that I can be blamed, too!) The jersey was delivered in time and the boys were off to the game in style. They had a great time at the game and ended up on the very front row! According to family watching the game on TV, they actually spotted Tucker and John in the third period banging on the class behind the Dallas Stars goalie, Marty Turco. Tucker said that it was the best night ever!

0 comments: