5.23.2008

Memorial Day Weekend



Well I am blogging at 4:00 AM just because I can't sleep (which is most nights). In about an hour, I am sending my guys off on a vacation without me. They are going with the high school choir kids to Schlitterbahn, a choir contest at UT, and to Fiesta Texas. While I am sad to see them go, I know that they will have a great time and be back with me before I know it. Tucker has told me many times over the past few days how much he will miss me. He just melts my heart every time he says it. As hard as I will try, I am sure that I will shed a few tears watching them get on the bus without me. (Yes, they are riding on a charter bus WITH the choir kids!) Looking at the schedule, Tucker will be worn out by the time I see him again on Monday. Hurry back T....I already miss you!


I will miss them both dearly, but I have my own set up plans....While my boys are gone, I just plan to do a lot of whatever I want to do! I have a pedicure scheduled and I am going home for a few hours to help my aunt and uncle celebrate their 55 year wedding anniversary. I am sure that I will do some laundry and clean up the house. I also would like to start staining my kitchen cabinets, but now that I am writing about it, I am losing interest. In my mind, I have lots of things on my "to do" list, but more than likely I will end up on my couch with the remote in my hand. I just hope that there is some good TV on this weekend!

0 comments: