5.27.2008

Weekend through Tucker's eyes

I thought I would ask Tucker about his trip and type what he said as he talked about his trip. Here goes the Q & A...

  1. Tell about the rides at the Schlitterbahn.
    Some of the rides were closed, but no one told me why. I rode the Black Night. I thought that it was so scary at first, but then wanted to ride it over and over. The wave pool was pretty good. I would like to go back, but with you, daddy, and me as a family.
  2. What did you think of the University of Texas campus? It was ok. You had to walk a lot on the campus AND I tripped and fell because of a crack in the sidewalk. I didn't like that at all! I scraped my knee and my elbow. That was the worst. The football stadium was awesome. That is where your Longhorns play football, right mama?
  3. How was your day at Six Flags?
    Six Flags was good. I took a picture with Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo. That was good. Some of the rides were scary, like so scary that I almost cried. But, then I got on them and they were fun. I am ready to go back there, too. Maybe we can go to the one in Arlington this summer. That would be good, right mama?

Tucker was really tired when he got home, but we still have a great Monday afternoon playing outside, swimming, and grilling steaks for Memorial Day. I was REALLY glad to see my guys on Monday when they finally arrived.

0 comments: