5.23.2008

First Swim in the Pool this year!


After our evening with the fish and ducks, Tucker and John decided that the water in our pool was just right for swimming. It is still too cold for me, but they are just a little bit crazy! This was the first swim in our pool for the year. Tucker has so much fun jumping in the pool and chasing his daddy in the water. Willy the dog, wasn't exactly sure what they were doing, but he stood by watching, chasing them, and barking, which I am sure pleased our neighbors. I think I have said it before, but my little man is the happiest in water! (He makes due in the colder months of the year by splashing around in the bathtub.) This is just the beginning of our summer fun when we spend our time outside swimming, having parties, and grilling out by the pool. Good times!

0 comments: