5.27.2008

Red Velvet Pupcakes

I thought that Tucker and I would bake some cupcakes on Monday evening once we finally made it in from swimming. This would be a good evening activity to keep him busy and give us something to do together. I gave him the choice between cupcakes (pupcakes as he calls them) or chocolate chip cookies. He decided on pupcakes, so that is the direction we went. I had been thinking about Sprinkles Red Velvet cupcakes and almost drove to Dallas to buy some, so that is what we tried to make.





Here is Tucker helping me mix the batter. Red Velvet cake batter always looks a bit gross before cooking, but it sure is yummy!


So, I had a little bit of helping mixing and cleaning the bowl. But, the best part was frosting the pupcakes and eating them. I think Tucker had about 4 cupcakes throughout the evening once dinner was over.









0 comments: