7.21.2008

Dentist and a Movie

Today was a busy day for Tucker. He had to be at the dentist's office at 8:00 AM to get a filling for a cavity that he had. This was the first time to get any work done on his teeth, so he was a little anxious about this appointment and worried about it on Sunday evening.

I returned to work today, so I didn't take Tucker to the dentist. John had to take him and he said that Tucker did really well. This was a quick procedure and Tucker came through with flying colors. I called to check on him about 9:30, he was already harrassing Willy the dog. So, I guess that Tucker was feeling just fine. I am not sure how they spent the rest of the day, but the guys were in the pool when I got home.

For dinner, we went to Red Lobster to eat. Then, Tucker and I saw the movie Space Chimps. John went to buy a Kayak from someone on Craigs List. Tucker thought that the movie was good. Although he told me that he didn't need to buy the DVD when it comes out. I guess he like it, but not enough to see again. Oh well, you can't like them all!

0 comments: