7.30.2008



Even though it rained some this evening, we decided to go to a RoughRider game. This was my first time to see RR play, so I don't really know how crowded it gets. I am guessing that the foul weather kept the attendance low (very low!). We even got free hats and free hot dogs just by showing our Kroger card.
The game actually got interesting quickly when the Midland 2nd baseman was thrown out of the game. Then about 10 minutes later the Coach was also thrown out for mouthing off, as well. While not showing a good example of sportsmanship for Tucker, it did make the game a lot more interesting! I did try to make it a teachable moment as to how tempers, moaning and groaning really don't get you anywhere. You all know the drill!

1 comments:

Eigna said...

Love the background!!! So cute! I don't think the RR games are ever busy. Every time we have been, it has been pretty empty! :)