10.12.2008

Camp Tucker

This weekend Tucker and John went camping in Broken Bow, Ok with John's hockey team. I went last year, but figured out really quickly, that I am not a camping kind of girl. Willy and I stayed home while the boys roughed it. They went fishing, canoeing, and played games with the other kids. They also sang songs by the campfire and went on a scavenger hunt. They stayed busy and I finally had a "goodnight" call from Tucker at about 10:00!

John returned Sunday night after taking Tucker to my mom and dad. His school has Monday off for parent conferences, so Peaches and Pawpa are going to take care of him at their house. Tucker was really looking forward to seeing mom and dad since we had not visited with them since his birthday. When I called to talk to him this afternoon, he was busy playing Legos and really didn't have much time to talk for me. It has only been 2 days, buy I miss my little man!

0 comments: