10.30.2008

Weird things - I have been tagged

My friend Buffy tagged me to write 6 quirky things about me. I don't have my own blog so I am using Tucker's. So, here it goes....

  1. I do not like my food to touch, in fact, I love cafeteria trays because of the dividers!
  2. I obsess over keeping my desk clean at work. It must be neat and tidy before I go home and I wipe it down with Clorex wet wipeys everyday, too.
  3. When I eat plain M&M's, they have to be grouped by color and lined up from smallest number of a color to largest number of a color, much like a graph....So pretty!
  4. I check my favorite blogs and email every night before I go to bed.
  5. When I eat, I have to finish one food item before I can move on to another on my plate.
  6. I am awake almost every night from 2:30 am-4:30 am then fall back asleep until 6:00 am.

Wow, as I am re-reading this, it sounds like I may need some help. :0)

0 comments: