1.26.2009

I'm not ready for this!

So, evidently, we have a little budding relationship going on in the old kindergarten class. Tucker swears that he has nothing to do with it, but some priss pot is trying to sink her little claws into my son. :0)

What is this? You learn to write a few little letters in the past few months and then suddenly compose a "you are my boyfriend" note to my son. He probably had to get some help to even read the note! She didn't even give him a chance to check yes or no! Look at the note, she isn't even old enough to use capital letters properly.

I think that it may be time to play private investigator and eat lunch with my boy to see who this little girly is. We have been working on memorizing our phone number, but maybe I should rethink that...imagine if we started getting phone calls? I really thought that we had until at least 3rd grade to deal with this kind of stuff, but I guess I was wrong. I actually had to giggle just a little bit when I saw the note, but still think that its a bit crazy. Tucker told me not to worry...it wasn't like he was going to talk to her or anything. No, I guess not, you seem to be communicating just fine in writing. I guess this is one way to practice your newly acquired writing skills. Is this an example of "real world learning"?

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Let Tucker (AKA - Ladie's Man) use his new skills to guest blog for you next week!!

Thats SKILLS, not Skilz!!