1.19.2009

Movie Marathon

Since we had the day off on Monday, Tucker and I decided to go see a movie at Studio Movie Grill after a doctor appointment. We time is just right to see Hotel for Dogs.

We love being able to eat our pizza and chicken tenders while watching a movie! It was a cute movie and we enjoyed just being together. Afterwards, we decided to run to the mall to look around. While at the mall, we shopped around for more Heelys for Tucker. Evidently it is a little more "cooler" if we have black ones now. As we passed (rolled) by the mall movie theater, we saw the poster for Bedtime Stories. So, Tucker and I decided to see movie #2 that day.

We really liked Bedtime Stories and I almost always like movies with Adam Sandler in it, anyway. Tucker gave it 2 thumbs up and said that we would definitely buy that one on DVD. So, out we go with the rest of the crowd.
As we are walking out, we see another poster for Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Tucker looks at me with a little twinkle and grin and asks to see movie #3.

We are having so much fun that I can hardly tell him no. We had about an hour to waste so, we decided to go enjoy a drink and cookie from the food court. I really didn't know how Mall Cop was going to turn out, but we actually enjoyed it as well. It was a great day with Tucker and I think that seeing three movies in the same day will be something that he remembers for a long time. John was busy that day so he didn't get to share in our marathon madness, but Tucker couldn't wait to tell him about it. I couldn't help but giggle when I heard Tucker talking to his daddy, telling him about our day...In Tucker's words, "Daddy, we saw three movies today, because I am wild like that!"

0 comments: