2.08.2009

Chef Tucker

I was so use to having some kind of yummy dessert while in Austin, that I was feeling a bit deprived now that I am back home. Tucker and I decided to make Molten Chocolate cakes to celebrate being home after the week away. The recipe is just right because it makes four custard cup size cakes with a warm gooey center.
Just out of the oven, we also like to add a little vanilla ice cream on top, as well. I will post the recipe later, but here are some pictures of Tucker working on the batter. He wanted to be in charge and do most of the work. Any time that I would try to help, he would say, "Chef Tucker is in charge, so back away, Mama." Fine with me; I was able to take pictures of the Chef at work.


BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy. I got to have the recipe.

Anonymous said...

That looks fo yummy. I got to have the recipe. I will be looking for Chef Tucker on the Food Network.

Bayn said...

Wow, I'm hungry already and it's not even 10:00 am. Great job Tucker!

Shelley said...

YUMMY!! Are there any left?

Chef did a good job!!