2.12.2009

One more celebration

Today is my one-year blog anniversary. It isn't a big deal, but that fact that I have actually stuck with writing Tucker's blog for this long is an accomplishment for me. (Although, with Tucker as my star, I don't think that I will ever run out of material.)
Originally, I started our blog as sort of research for my job. We were embarking on Web 2.0 applications, and I needed to be able to talk about what blogs were. I worked with different applications to spice up the blog, and I must say that my journey with the blogging world as been a fun, personal learning experience. The bonus is to have recorded time and have a log of events of Tucker. How many times have we heard from someone, "I wish I would have written down all of the funny things that my kids said!" While I missed some major moments when Tucker was younger, I now have the opportunity to write it down. I know I have a small audience, but it is nice to be able to share with our friends and family. Looking back, we have had a busy year. We have celebrated birthdays, graduated from preschool, gone on summer vacations, spent time at the lake with cousins, started kindergarten and celebrated holidays. Wonder what is in store for us during the next blog year?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is truly a delight to read your blog about Tucker. Happy One Year Blogging Birthday.
ke