2.12.2009

Papaw's Turn



February is the month for birthdays in our family. Peaches just had her birthday and now it is already time to celebrate Papaw's birthday, too. Tucker started off the day by calling dad and wishing him a happy birthday. That's a good way to start off your day, don't you think? We will visit them soon so that we can have cupcakes or birthday cake. According to Tucker, it really isn't a birthday without some kind of party (or at least eating party food).
After Tucker got off the phone, he started talking about all of the fun things that he does with my dad. The list went on and on about boating, jetskiing, riding in the Ranger, going to Grapevine to ride the train. He finally just said, "you know, I am a lucky kid." That made my feel all warm inside to hear him say that. I will have to remind him of this statement the next time he gets mad at me! Actually, I think that I am the one that is lucky! :0)
Happy Birthday, Papaw!

0 comments: