8.05.2008

Mamasita?

Tonight after ice hockey lessons, we went to a restaurant for dinner. It was nice to just hang out with Tucker and John. It seems like these past few days, I have been busy with work, so even when I am home, my mind is racing. Also, after spending most of the weekend fighting/arguing with Tucker, it was nice for us to just be together in a different atmosphere and be a little bit silly. We were in separate cars, so John left Tucker and me to pay the check. He was going to Wal-mart to buy a few items and it is ALWAYS cheaper to shop without Tucker!
As Tucker and I was started to leave, I stood at our table to get one last drink of tea. All of a sudden I hear from across a few tables, "Let's roll out, Mamasita." I looked around, thinking surely there was another person this child-like voice was calling? But then I focused on my sweet, little boy and saw him grinning as he turned back around and started walking. He has such a way with words. :0)