8.10.2008

Tucker-free Weekend

Tucker and I met my mom and dad for dinner Thursday night. After dinner, Tucker went home with them. He was so excited to go home with them and have them all to himself! All he wanted to know was how many nights did he get to spend with Peaches and Papaw. He loves to visit the grandparents "without a mama and daddy" as Tucker calls it. You can tell in the picture that he is really upset about going, right? :0)

Let me just say that Tucker loves going home with my parents just because it is like Six Flags. They just do "Tucker stuff" all day every day while he is with them. From what I gathered from Tucker, they ended up at the lake jet skiing, went to a birthday part for a great aunt, and played with the cousins at the lake, too.
I had all kinds of big ideas that I was going to do with the little man gone for the weekend, but spent Saturday laying down due to a migraine. Fun stuff! While I missed him dearly, Sunday came pretty quickly and I gladly met them to get my child back. I really don't think that Tucker was ready to come home, but all good things must come to an end!

0 comments: