9.08.2008

Quiet game?

After picking up Tucker from after school care, I usually talk to him about what he did in school as we drive home. I ask him what was his favorite thing, what was the most challenging, etc. He loves science and I am gathering that they are talking about the senses. He recited a little poem about the 5 senses. I started joking around with him by saying "So, you taste with your ears, right?" I guess he grow tired of my nonsense because he all of a sudden said, "We need to have quiet time for 30 minutes. So, we are going to play the quiet game." I thought that he was explaining how his teacher reads to the class, but he quickly told me, "no mama, you and I are going to play the quiet game right now. So, please turn up the radio and please quit talking." Usually it is me wanting the quiet time, but this time it came from the little man. I just never thought I would hear those words from him. Wow, they grow up so quickly!

0 comments: