9.23.2008

We scored!

Tonight we had a make-up soccer game. As I keep saying, Tucker is really getting better every week and I am so proud of him for that. Now, will he be playing with the likes of David Beckham anytime soon? Um, no, but he is a trooper out there. He even was at the right place at the right time and scored a goal tonight! .

As most of you know, Tucker does not lack in the verbal skills. Tonight I watched him talk smack to the other team. Oh.my. I wanted to run out there and drag him off of the the field! We had to have a little talk about that! I finally had to just tell him to leave the other team alone and do not talk to the other team. When we are winning, he just wants to keep the other team up-to-date with the score.

Where does he get this stuff? He is SO competitive! I keep trying to fool myself into thinking that he didn't get it from me, but then there I am yelling like the little guys are winning the Olympic gold medal in soccer. I really don't even know anything about soccer and yet I find myself yelling loud enough to be heard 5 soccer fields over. Maybe that is why the other soccer moms steer clear of me?

0 comments: